- Ultrasonic Metal Spot Welding Machine
- Ultrasonic Wire Splicing Machine
- Ultrasonic Terminal Welding Machine
- Ultrasonic Tube Sealing Machine
- Ultrasonic Cutting Machine
- Ultrasonic Sonochemistry Machine
- Ultrasonic Plastic Welding machine
- Ultrasonic Rolling Welding Machine
Ultrasonic wire bonding machine is a process that involves the use of force, time, and heat to join the two materials by inter-diffusion.
The wire (heated in some cases) is pressed against the hot surface (at 150 deg. C or more) at high force for a limited period of time to achieve the bond.
This process of ultrasonic wire bonding machine was originally exclusive to the aluminum wire, and no heat was used to create bonds.
With time, the heat was added to the bonding surface and gold wire was used for thermosonic wedge bonding of the gold wire.