- Ultrasonic Metal Spot Welding Machine
- Ultrasonic Wire Splicing Machine
- Ultrasonic Terminal Welding Machine
- Ultrasonic Tube Sealing Machine
- Ultrasonic Cutting Machine
- Ultrasonic Sonochemistry Machine
- Ultrasonic Plastic Welding machine
- Ultrasonic Rolling Welding Machine
The ultrasonic terminal welding machine is valued in many industries for its ability to create quality welds without the direct application of heat. Some of the industries that most commonly make use of the ultrasonic welding process include the following: The computer electronics industry, the automotive industry, the Aerospace industry, etc.
The ultrasonic terminal welding machine is a welding technique that uses ultrasonic vibration to weld two parts together. Instead of using heat, the process of ultrasonic welding uses ultrasonic frequency mechanical vibration energy on the workpiece, causing the material to deform and create a solid-state weld.