- Ultrasonic Metal Spot Welding Machine
- Ultrasonic Wire Splicing Machine
- Ultrasonic Terminal Welding Machine
- Ultrasonic Tube Sealing Machine
- Ultrasonic Cutting Machine
- Ultrasonic Sonochemistry Machine
- Ultrasonic Plastic Welding machine
- Ultrasonic Rolling Welding Machine
The ultrasonic metal welders can also be used to weld metals, but are typically limited to small welds of thin, malleable metals, e.g. aluminum, copper, nickel.
Ultrasonic welding of two parts made from the same plastic material will usually obtain the best result. For example, ABS, acrylic, polycarbonate, and PVC are amorphous polymers with little or no crystalline structure are well suited to the ultrasonic metal welder.