- Ultrasonic Metal Spot Welding Machine
- Ultrasonic Wire Splicing Machine
- Ultrasonic Terminal Welding Machine
- Ultrasonic Tube Sealing Machine
- Ultrasonic Cutting Machine
- Ultrasonic Sonochemistry Machine
- Ultrasonic Plastic Welding machine
- Ultrasonic Rolling Welding Machine
What is Ultrasonic Spot Welding?
It is a process where materials are joined at certain points with no specific joint designed on its interface. Ultrasonic metal spot welder is used in the micro-joining of metal or plastic products to multiple parts, such as metal sheets of complex forms.
A limitation of ultrasonic welding is that with current technology, large joints cannot be welded in a single operation.
The welding process of an ultrasonic spot welder is a mechanical process in which no current flows through the material and no melting occurs.
The ultrasonic metal spot welder machine manufacturers have incorporated amazing safety features to protect operators from extreme heat and light.