- Ultrasonic Metal Spot Welding Machine
- Ultrasonic Wire Splicing Machine
- Ultrasonic Terminal Welding Machine
- Ultrasonic Tube Sealing Machine
- Ultrasonic Cutting Machine
- Ultrasonic Sonochemistry Machine
- Ultrasonic Plastic Welding machine
- Ultrasonic Rolling Welding Machine
Spot welding, also known as resistance spot welding, is a resistance welding process. This welding process is mainly used to weld two or more pieces of metal together by applying pressure and heat of electric current to the welding area.
Advantages of the spot welding machine:
- Spot welding machine provides an easy process with a high production rate, which can be applied to different metals to join.
- Spot welding is a low-cost process. In this type of welding, the base metal does not undergo to large heat affected area.
- Spot welding machine is more superior to ordinary welding, which is quick and easy. There is no need to use any fluxes or filler metal to create a join by spot welding, and there is no dangerous open flame. Spot welding can be performed without any special skill.
A spot welder usually consists of:
1. Two electrodes - one is the fixed arm and the other is the movable arm.
2. Electric power supply.
3. Hydraulic or pneumatic control.
4. Water circulation system.
5. The arm of the spot welder contains the electrodes that hold the metal plate in the desired position.
For more details about spot welding machines, you can leave a message or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.