- Ultrasonic Metal Spot Welding Machine
- Ultrasonic Wire Splicing Machine
- Ultrasonic Terminal Welding Machine
- Ultrasonic Tube Sealing Machine
- Ultrasonic Cutting Machine
- Ultrasonic Sonochemistry Machine
- Ultrasonic Plastic Welding machine
- Ultrasonic Rolling Welding Machine
The mechanical movement is transmitted to the welding head through a set of horn devices that can change the amplitude. The vibration energy received by the welding head is transferred to the joint of the workpiece to be welded. In this area, the vibration energy is converted into heat energy by friction, and the plastic is melted.
Ultrasonic can be used not only to weld hard thermoplastic plastics but also to process fabrics and films. Heat energy comes from the reciprocating movement on another surface with a certain displacement or amplitude under a certain pressure. Once the expected welding degree is reached, the vibration will stop, and at the same time, there will still be a certain pressure applied to the two workpieces to cool and solidify the just welded parts, thus forming a close combination.
Customized wire harness ultrasonic welding machine features
- Small size
- Easy to carry, Weight 3.2KG
- Efficient and Reliable, welding stability
- Powerful, energy-saving
- Simple debugging, automatically frequency scan
- Software configured air-cooling function
XWell would like to supply you with the exact technical parameters after confirming your related technical processing requirements as the application, material feature, thickness, dimension, efficiency demand, etc. You can get the one-stop source for related parts of the ultrasonic welding machine - transducer, booster, welding horns, generator, etc.