- Ultrasonic Metal Spot Welding Machine
- Ultrasonic Wire Splicing Machine
- Ultrasonic Terminal Welding Machine
- Ultrasonic Tube Sealing Machine
- Ultrasonic Cutting Machine
- Ultrasonic Sonochemistry Machine
- Ultrasonic Plastic Welding machine
- Ultrasonic Rolling Welding Machine
XWell is one of the top copper ultrasonic welding machine manufacturers in China. Improvements in quality and efficiency, reduced energy requirements and excellent retention of thermal/electrical properties post-weld are the decisive advantages of our new technology.
Maximum welding length: 2 m at a time
Speed of welding: 20mm/sec.
Controlled through: PLC
Power : 3 KW
Ultrasonic generator: Amplitude & frequency controlled
Ultrasonic has been well accepted as a cold welding technique for continuous welding of solar thermal components which unchanged the basic property of the copper tube and the copper sheet. Without using any external solder or adhesive, the metallurgical bond between the two coppers/aluminium is achieved by ultrasonic technique.
This ensures a very high degree of thermal efficiency. The resultant weld is continuous and there are no dry spots. The ultrasonic bond is achieved at a molecular level and as there is no external material, even the small width of the weld provides a good transfer of the heat.