- Ultrasonic Metal Spot Welding Machine
- Ultrasonic Wire Splicing Machine
- Ultrasonic Terminal Welding Machine
- Ultrasonic Tube Sealing Machine
- Ultrasonic Cutting Machine
- Ultrasonic Sonochemistry Machine
- Ultrasonic Plastic Welding machine
- Ultrasonic Rolling Welding Machine
With high-performance automatic ultrasonic welding machines and equipment, manufacturers can use fully automated solutions to create a reliable seal without the use of consumables. This advanced welding technology helps you meet environmental goals by increasing recyclability, reducing packaging material, and eliminating chemical adhesives and solvents.
The automatic ultrasonic welding machine is an especially gentle joining technology for thermoplastic materials and nonferrous metals. Manual workstations are used in many ways in the plastics processing industry. The user manually loads the plastic components to be joined and removes them again from the machine after the welding process. The components can be welded with one or more ultrasonic depending on their size and geometry. Partially automated solutions support the work process for the production of high-quality thermoplastic products, but we also offer suitable platforms for copper and aluminum, i.e. for LI battery and cable harness applications.